Saturday, July 13, 2013

The Heist by Janet Evanovich and Lee Goldberg

A great start to a new series! I loved it! As usual, Janet never disappoints! I am saddened that I have to wait for the next one. I I want to see what epic adventure Janet and Lee have in store for us next with Kate and Nick. This was a quick, easy, and fun read. I enjoyed every second of it- savoring every page. It was never dull or boring. It had the perfect combination of adventure, romance, and humor- all rolled into one. The characters were very likeable- they all have their own little quirks. Janet and Lee realy brought the characters to life for me. The descriptive writing was never over-done, the words moved across the page eloquently. If you are looking for a great beach read, I highly recommend this book. I am anxious to read the next book in the series. Waiting is such sweet sorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment