Monday, July 1, 2013

Reviews From the Bookaholic-Welcome To My Blog!

Hello all! Welcome to my blog!
I am new to this, and this is my first blog. I hope to bring you all some helpful reviews and get you reading that book that has been sitting in your TBR(to be read) pile, or save you from the boredom and disappointment of lackluster read.
For me, I am rarely let down by what I am reading. I can almost always get something out of what I have chosen to read, and I hope I can help do the same for you.
I feel that if I pick up a book and something is coaxing me to read it, then there is something in it for me. I rarely pick up a book and never finish. I can say in my lifetime, I think I have done it a total of two times. That is not saying much for the book if I put it down. I am an avid reader and like to read EVERYTHING! All the way from self-help, spiritual, religious, biographies-all the way to, mystery, suspense, horror, sci-fi, romance.
Any way, I am starting to ramble on a bit. I hope I can help you in you reading adventure! I plan on posting at least two reviews per week, but not making any promises, life gets hectic. I am also working on my writing, hopefully one day soon I will be having my first novel published. Say a prayer, or wish me luck! Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment